Interviewing.com is launching our first “Interview Social” event–part job & career fair, part professional networking event–this is the new way to network to enhance the way companies connect with job seekers!
This is not the job fair you remember! Join us at Bevy Nightclub on November 15th from 6pm-10pm. You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to participate and connect with not only a bevy of job seekers but other professionals as well, to help you grow your business through referrals, connections, and more!
Get out from behind your keyboard and make some real face-to-face connections to connect with your Chicago audience, get your brand noticed, and meet hundreds of professionals, some of whom may be the missing link your company is looking for.
Standard Company Setup for Job Fair: $300
(limited number of slots available) (Early bird pricing through Oct. 31st: $250)
- Includes event space setup for 2-3 company attendees (includes low cocktail table for promotional items, papers, etc.)
- Standard company signage at event (welcome to bring own sign or small vertical/standup banner—contact Robin for what’s allowed.)
- Name added to event roster
- Social Media mentions via Interviewing.com SM outlets
- Attending company mention w/links in event wrap-up on Interviewing.com
- 1 Month Free Trial of RIVS automated recruitment software on behalf of our premier event sponsor: RIVS
Super Silver Sponsorship available starting at $500*
- Includes premier company space at venue for hiring organizations** or table setup near check-in for first access to attendees if not in company expo
- Includes event access for 2 additional company participants (for non-hiring companies 3 participants)
- Company logo as event sponsor on all pre-event promotional materials (website, email communications, etc.)
- Signage at event promoting sponsorship
- Access to attendee list post event
*You do not need to be a participating hiring company to sponsor the event
**Hiring organizations must pay regular entry fee in addition to sponsorship fee
Grand Gold Sponsorship available starting at $1000
Includes Silver sponsorship plus:
- Ability to give a 5-10 minute address to attendees at the event
- Write up highlighting company to be featured and promoted on Interviewing.com
- Sponsorship highlighted in event wrap-up featured on Interviewing.com
- Additional company participants based on venue availability
Want something different? Looking to sponsor multiple events, bring additional team members, or to be a Happy Hour Sponsor or an amazing, Platinum-Level Event Sponsor? Contact Robin Rayburn at [email protected] or 312-772-2202 for more details.
Starting in 2013 we will be hosting monthly events tailored to workforce demands and our participating companies and sponsors. Share your ideas with us about your company’s needs and talk to us about the upcoming events we’re planning. You won’t want to miss out on these unique opportunities to connect with job seekers and consumers in a whole new way.