Social Recruiting Strategies Conference – Chicago, where you will learn best practices and lessons learned from industry leaders, recruiting gurus, leading brands and case studies of leading companies. The three-day conference offers expert insight into best practices, current trends, metrics, and statistics on today’s talent pool and how to effectively leverage social recruiting strategies to find the best candidates. The event provides sourcers, recruiters, and HR practitioners with information and knowledge to implement immediately while supporting their organization’s long-term staffing goals.
HR Pros, Recruiters and Sourcers will:
- Develop a Social Recruitment Strategy
- Learn to find the Right Candidates for Your Organization
- Understand how Your Organization Can Benefit from Utilizing Recruiting Tools such as LinkedIn and BranchOut
- Track and Measure Your Social Recruiting Efforts
- Evaluate & Illuminate Your Employment Brand through Sustainable Recruiting
Who Should Attend: