Interviewing.com is always thrilled to receive new submissions from outside writers. In writing for Interviewing.com, not only are you gaining exposure for yourself, but by sharing your knowledge and experience, you are giving back to our community. Our site is growing quickly and it is our desire to continue to provide high quality content to our audience everyday. We need your help to do this so if you’re interested in submitting an article or media piece feel free to contact us. *
Benefits of Contributing:
- Your article or media piece will be featured on our site and via our social media outlets
- You’ll be giving back to our community of job seekers, HR representatives, recruiters, small business owners and others who will gain from what you have to share
- Our site has great search engine visibility which means maximum exposure
- Free publicity for you to promote your online presence, business, or blog in your profile
- Our site lends credibility to building your personal/business brand
- Be seen as an industry thought leader
- If you’re a blog or business owner, contributing provides great backlinking opportunities for SEO
*At the current time we can only give recognition for our contributors, but we do our best to promote your work at every turn to thank you for giving back to our community. We always credit you fully for your contributions and are open to your suggestions and feedback, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check out our instructions and policies for submissions here.
Stuck on what to write about?
The best way to start is to read some of our current content to get a feel for what we’re looking for. Feel free to contact us, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a list of article suggestions and current topics.